Orientation programme for MLA's / MLC's / MP's (Karnataka State)
Elected representatives are the lawmakers of this country. By this programme it is envisaged to give a detailed insight into subjects such as renewable energy, energy conservation, environment protection, forest conservation, rain water harvesting. To enable them to take appropriate decisions for legislation on these subjects also to help them in monitoring implementation of various Govt. programmes on these subjects in their constituencies.
- To create awareness on renewable energy, energy crisis, climate change, environmental protection and allied subjects.
- To provide information on technological advances in renewable energy for updation of policies.
Elected representatives will be able to :
- Take appropriate decisions on policy issues pertaining to environment protection, mitigation of climate change, conservation of forests, promotion of renewable energy, and promotion of energy conservation.
- Effectively utilize of local area development funds in promoting RE/ improving health and sanitation etc in their constituency.
- Take proactive action in promotion of RE, Environment protection, forest protection etc.