Workshop on improved cook stoves
Biogas production results in optimum use of organic solid waste while providing economically viable improved cooking facility. Creation of awareness of biogas plants, construction and maintenance will be useful to manage the organic waste.
- To create awareness and provide information on uses of biogas plants
- To provide training on construction-cum-maintenance of biogas plants
- To develop Biogas plant entrepreneurs
- Increased awareness and adoption of biogas plants for organic waste management.
- Improvement in health condition and economics of users.
- Availability of organic manure as a by-product.